What to do on the Fraser Coast
Our staff love to provide information to enhance your experience while staying with us. We have compiled information on this page on the upcoming events, as well as tourist attractions. Information on Maryborough, surrounding towns and the Fraser Coast region is also available in our office.
Upcoming Events 2017-2018
A wide variety of many exciting events are held on the Fraser Coast.
- Maryborough Stories By Night – Saturday 4-November-2017 6pm
- Ute MUSTer 4 CRPS AWARENESS – Esplanade, Pialba – Saturday 4-November-2017 and Sunday 5-November-2017
- Hog’s Breath Hervey Bay 100 Triathlon – Saturday 18-November-2017
- Art and Alzheimers – Hervey Bay Regional Gallery – Wednesday 22-November-2017 10am
- Cleone McRoberts Academy of Dance presents We’re All Mad Here – Brolga Theatre, Maryborough – Saturday 25-November-2017 2pm
- Apex Santa Fair – Queens Park Maryborough – Sunday 10-December-2017 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Maryborough Carols in the Park – Queens Park – Sunday 10-December-2017 5:30pm
- Bay Break Run.Bike.Walk – Charlton Esplanade, Hervey Bay – Saturday 24-March-2018 and Sunday 25-March-2018
- Relish Fraser Coast – Queens Park, Maryborough – Saturday 2-June-2018
- Mary Poppins in the Park – Wharf Street, Maryborough – Saturday 7-July-2018
Here is a list of some of the tourist attractions you may like to explore during your stay in Maryborough. The list is by no means complete, however is a great starter list of options available to you.
- Free Heritage City Guided Walk
- Whale Watching
- Fraser Island Day Tours
- Maryborough Heritage City Markets
- Maryborough Military & Colonial Museum
- Nikenbah Markets
- Sunday in the Park