The Lamington Bridge is a 121 year old, heritage listed road traffic low-level concrete bridge joining Gympie Road and Ferry Street over the Mary River in Maryborough Queensland, Australia. Designed by Alfred Barton Brady, M. […]More Info
What to do on the Fraser Coast
Our staff love to provide information to enhance your experience while staying with us. We have compiled information on this page on the upcoming events, as well as tourist attractions. Information on Maryborough, surrounding towns and the Fraser Coast region is also available in our office.
Upcoming Events 2019-2020
A wide variety of many exciting events are held on the Fraser Coast.
- Steam Punk Tea Party – Queen’s Park Maryborough – Saturday 29-June-2019 1pm-4pm
- Mary Poppins Festival in the Park – Maryborough – Saturday 1-06-July-2019 from 10am
- FraserPop! Pop Culture Festival – Maryborough State High School – Saturday 20-July-2019 & Sunday 21-July-2019
- Model T Ford National Tour – Maryborough – Sunday 29-September-2019 to Saturday 5-October-2019
Here is a list of some of the tourist attractions you may like to explore during your stay in Maryborough. The list is by no means complete, however is a great starter list of options available to you.
- Free Heritage City Guided Walk
- Whale Watching
- Fraser Island Day Tours
- Maryborough Heritage City Markets
- Maryborough Military & Colonial Museum
- Nikenbah Markets
- Sunday in the Park